Bring your own designs to life using screen printing by creating your very own screens! This Make Your Own Screen UV Exposure Machine makes it quick and easy to make your own screens, it can be done in 5 simple steps!
Now You Can Create Your Very Own Screen Designs!
Bring your own designs to life using screen printing by creating your very own screens! Easily and quickly create stunning home décor projects, custom fabric prints, craft projects, and so much more. This Make Your Own Screen UV Exposure Machine makes it quick and easy to make your own screens… it can be done in 5 simple steps!
Myos 280 Kit Includes:
- Make You Own Screens Printer
- US Power Cable
- Top Clear Plate
- Bottom Black Opaque Plate
- Instruction Leaflet
- Set of 4 Acetate Sheets
- Print a black and white image onto printable acetate.
- Working in a low-light area to prevent damage to the UV-reactive mesh, lay a piece of 12″x12″ mesh on the opaque plate, place the design on top of the mesh, then place the clear plate on top of the design, securely sandwiching the elements together. Set the machine’s speed: setting 1 is the slowest and 4 is the fastest. Use speed 1 for low-detail designs, such as outlines and silhouettes, and speed 4 for highly detailed designs. After selecting the speed, feed your sandwiched design into the machine, then the machine will automatically feed the plates through.
- Once the plates have been fed through, take the clear plate and design off the mesh and submerge the mesh into an opaque container of clean water for 10 seconds, then move on to step 4.
- Now working in normal light conditions, lightly brush the mesh with a sponge brush where the design has been exposed – this should be visible. The brushing will remove the UV-reactive material, leaving your design behind. Brush both sides of the mesh to fully expose your design.
- Leave your mesh to dry, making sure it is flat and not touching other screens. Once the mesh is dry, it’s ready for use with your Screen Sensation Printing Unit.